At Warren Community Elementary, students greeted the commissioner with the highlights of a fall visit to the Ferry Beach Ecology School in Saco, Maine; an explanation of the monitor of photovoltaic activity from the panels on the school roof, and an assembly in the science lab of "cookies in a jar" that will be sold at an upcoming holiday fair.
What does FBES stand for?
FBES stands for Ferry Beach Ecology School (Maine)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FBES
We have 4 other meanings of FBES in our Acronym Attic
- Family Budget Education Program (Cornell University; New York)
- Fédération Billard Eight Ball Pool
- Fisheries Behavioral Ecology Program (Alaska Fisheries Science Center)
- Fort Bragg Evaluation Project (children's mental health)
- Free Basic Education Programme (Lesotho)
- Faculty of Business, Economics and Policy Studies (Universiti Brunei Darussalam; Brunei)
- Forest Biodiversity Expanded Programme of Work (Canada)
- Faculty of Business, Economics and Statistics (University of Vienna; Austria)
- Falling Branch Elementary School (Christiansburg, VA)
- Fellow of the British Endocrine Surgeons
- Flow Battery Energy Storage
- Flowery Branch Elementary School (Flowery Branch, GA)
- Francisco Balagtas Elementary School (Manila, Philippines)
- Fan Beam Emission Tomography
- Fortune Bay Expedition Team (outdoor activities)
- Family Business Estate Tax Coalition
- Fiji Bank Employees Union
- Fire Brigade Employees Union
- Fédération Bretonne des Éleveurs et Utilisateurs de Poneys (French: Breton Federation of Farmers and Users of Ponies)
- Fabrika Betonskih Elemenata Zaton (Serbian: Factory Concrete Elements Zaton)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Providing funding to ensure that every sixth grader in Poland, Mechanic Falls, and Minot to attend a three-day residential training at Ferry Beach Ecology School * Distributing Project WET water education kits on World Water Day to every fourth grade student in the communities of Hollis, Buxton, Standish and Limington.