Model for discontinious actuation of ferromagnetic shape memory alloy, Journal of Applied Physics 89(2): 1295-1301.
What does FSMA stand for?
FSMA stands for Ferromagnetic Shape Memory Alloy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FSMA
We have 31 other meanings of FSMA in our Acronym Attic
- Fusion Splicing Machine (Fujikura)
- Federated States of Micronesia - Associations of Libraries, Archives, and Museums
- F-Secure Management Agent (F-Secure Corporation)
- Factory Style Mini Audit (Randy Shepard & Associates, Inc.)
- Faculdade Salesiana Maria Auxiliadora (Brazil)
- Families of Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Families of Spinal Muscular Atropy
- Federal Surface Mining Act
- Fédération des Sociétés de Musique d'Alsace (French: Alsace Federation of Music Societies; Alsace, France)
- Ferdie Soccer-Magic Academy
- Field Services Marketing Association
- Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (UK)
- Financial Services Management (course)
- Financial Services Marketing Association
- Financial Services Modernization Act of 1999 (USA)
- First Source Marketing Alliance (online membership company)
- Fiscal and Statistical Management Act (Canada)
- Florida School Music Association
- Florida Society of Medical Assistants
- Florida State Medical Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the topics are the symmetry-conforming theory of Martensite aging, magnetic metamagnetic shape memory alloys based on nickel and manganese, recent developments in nickel-manganese-gallium foam research, the fabrication and magnetic properties of cobalt-nickel-aluminum ferromagnetic shape memory alloy thin films, the thermodynamic modeling of actuators, and nano-positioning.
The foams can be formed from shape memory alloys, shape memory polymers, piezoelectric bimorphs, conductive polymers, ionic polymer gels, ferromagnetic shape memory alloys, ionic polymer metal composites, ferromagnetics, hard piezos, liquid crystal elastomers, or annealed polyacrylonitrile fibers.
Series: Materials Science Forum, Volume 635 Selected, peer reviewed papers from the second International Conference on Ferromagnetic Shape Memory Alloys (ICFSMA2009), held at the University of Basque Country, Bilbao, Spain, July 1-3, 2009 This work on Ferromagnetic Shape Memory Alloys contains selected peer-reviewed papers.
Bachmann, Ralf Hielscher, Helmut Schaeben * Structure Stability and Magnetic Properties of Ni2XGa (X = Mn, Fe, Co) Ferromagnetic Shape Memory Alloys by DFT Approach * Jing Bai, Jean Marc Raulot, Claude Esling, Xiang Zhao, Liang Zuo For more information visit http://www.
Selected, peer reviewed papers from International Conference on Ferromagnetic Shape Memory Alloys, Held at S.