NYSE:MU): When: Thursday, November 19, 2009 Where: PepCom's Wine, Dine and Demo Event, Manhattan Center - Hammerstein Ballroom, 311 West 34th Street (between 8th and 9th Avenues), New York, New York 10001 Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm What: Micron will showcase several pico-projectors using its ferroelectric liquid crystal on silicon (FLCOS) microdisplay technology at PepCom's Wine, Dine and Demo media and analyst event.
What does FLCOS stand for?
FLCOS stands for Ferroelectric Liquid Crystal on Silicon
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Fooly Cooly (anime)
- Full Life Cycle Leader (business modeling)
- Furi Kuri (Anime)
- Free Learn-Conversational-Latin Project
- Fellow, London College of Music
- Fidelity Loss Control Management (now Fidelity Safety & Training; Atascadero, CA)
- France Location Caudron Meunerie (French trucking company)
- Falcon Technologies Inc.
- Chocha (airport code; Zambia)
- Family Life Community Outreach (est. 2007)
- Fabrice Larue Capital Partners (France)
- Faculty Learning College Portfolio
- Fetal Lung Cytostatic Protein
- Fishing Lure Collector Pro (software)
- Flight Control Panel
- Focused Logistics Campaign Plan (US DoD)
- Foundation for Life Care Planning Research
- FullCircle Registry, Inc.
- Farm Labor Contractor Registration Act (superseded by AWPA)
- Family Life Credit Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
Displaytech's patented Ferroelectric Liquid Crystal on Silicon (FLCOS) technology enables super-fast light switching at speeds 100 times faster than other liquid crystals, making possible the creation of microdisplays that deliver unsurpassed image resolution, power efficiency and ease of manufacturability.
the pioneer of Ferroelectric Liquid Crystal on Silicon (FLCOS) technologies, today announced the development of the LightView VGA, WVGA and SVGA (LV-VGA, LV-WVGA, LV-SVGA) microdisplays.