MetroValencia, operated by Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat Valenciana (FGV), provides transportation services to 60 million passengers each year across four rail lines within the metropolitan area of the city of Valencia.
What does FGV stand for?
FGV stands for Ferrocarrils de La Generalitat Valenciana (railway company in Spain)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FGV
We have 14 other meanings of FGV in our Acronym Attic
- From the Ground Up (Upper Marlboro, MD)
- Functional Group of Users
- Florida Governmental Utility Authority
- Foundations of Global Ubiquitous Computing
- Friends of Glasgow University Library (UK)
- Federalnoje Gossudarstwennoje Unitarnoje Predprijatie (Russian: Federal State Unitary Enterprises)
- Frequency Generation and Up-Converter Unit
- Famille des Grands Vins (French: Great Family Wines)
- Fat Gay Vegan (vegan food and lifestyle blog)
- Feel Good Vibes (social networking website)
- Full Gold Veneer
- Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brasil)
- Fundacao Getulio Vargas (Brazil)
- Future Growth Value (stock market)
- Fresno Grass Volleyball Association
- Friesch Genootschap Van Natuurfotografen (Dutch: Frieschebrug Society of Nature; nature photography group; Germany)
- Friends of Gledhow Valley Woods (UK)
- Fachverband Gas Waerme (German gas and heat association)
- Federation of Graduate Women (New Zealand)
- Finished Goods Warehouse
Samples in periodicals archive:
MONTREAL -- Bombardier announced today that it received an order from Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat Valenciana (FGV) for the delivery of 30 bi-directional Bombardier FLEXITY Outlook trams.