Bat studies have been conducted in nearby managed forests, including the Fernow Experimental Forest (Tucker County; 13), the Monongahela National Forest (Pendleton, Pocahontas, Randolph, and Tucker counties), and the Mead Westvaco Ecosystem Research Forest (Randolph County; 10, 14, 15).
What does FEF stand for?
FEF stands for Fernow Experimental Forest (research forest; West Virginia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FEF
We have 54 other meanings of FEF in our Acronym Attic
- Fédération Équestre des Écuries Virtuelles (French: Virtual Stables Equestrian Federation)
- Fortbildungsprogramm Evaluation in der Entwicklungszusammenarbeit
- Fabrique d'Ebauche de Fleurier (French: Factory Outline Fleurier; watch movement)
- Failure of Equipment Family (Alcatel)
- Familia Educadora en la Fe (Spanish: Faith Family Educator; Mexico)
- Familial Erythrophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis
- Family of Equipment Failure (Nortel)
- Fastest Edge First (algorithm)
- Federación Ecuatoriana de Fútbol (Spanish, Ecuador)
- Fédération des Etudiants Francophones (French: Federation of Francophone Students)
- File Exchange Format
- Fix Effectiveness Factor (methodology)
- Flèches Électroniques France (French dart club)
- Flexible Elastomeric Foam
- Florida Education Foundation
- Forced Expiratory Flow (lung function)
- Foundation for Economic Freedom (Philippines)
- Foundry Educational Foundation
- France Europe Formation (French: Europe France Training)
- Free Earth Foundation (Doylestown, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mark Ford and Thomas Schuler, will implement silvicultural and prescribed burning treatments near a hibernaculum on the Fernow Experimental Forest in West Virginia to create oak savanna conditions with abundant snags favorable to the local retention of resident male Indiana bats, and to encourage potential female maternity roosting.