A long-term restoration study was initiated on a former pasture at the Fernald Environmental Management Project in southwestern Ohio.
What does FEMP stand for?
FEMP stands for Fernald Environmental Management Project (DOE site near Cincinnati, OH)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FEMP
We have 23 other meanings of FEMP in our Acronym Attic
- Feminist Movements and Organizations Program (Association for Women's Rights in Development)
- Fiber-Edge Magneto-Optic
- Fire Effects Monitor (Wildland Fire/Incident Command System)
- Free-Electron Molecular Orbital
- Federación de Mujeres Organizadas En Centrales de Comedores Populares Autogestionarios y Afines de Lima Metropolitana (Lima, Peru women's group)
- Finite Element Method of Lines
- Florida Emergency Mortuary Operations Response System
- Federacion Espanola de Municipios y Provincias (Spanish: Spanish Federation of Municipalities and Provinces)
- Federal Energy Management Program
- Federation of European Mineral Programs (Netherlands)
- Fire and Emergency Management Program (Oklahoma State University; Stillwater, OK)
- Forest Ecosystem Management Plan
- Facility for Electron Microscopy Research (Canada)
- Fleet Electromagnetic Readiness/Radiation
- Fluctuating Equilibrium Magnetic Resonance (imaging)
- FMS Excess Material Return
- FMS Excess Materiel Return
- Foreign Exchange Management Regulations
- Foundation for Education and Musculoskeletal Research (Morton Grove, IL)
- Fish Enhancement, Mitigation, and Research Fund (US FWS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We expect to capitalize on the lessons learned during our acceleration of the cleanup and closure of DOE's Fernald Environmental Management Project in Ohio, as well as our six years of progress at Fluor Hanford.
NASDAQ:DRTK) today announced that it is a member of a team led by a subsidiary of the Fluor Corporation that has been awarded a major new contract with the Department of Energy to complete the Fernald Environmental Management Project.
; Fernald Environmental Management Project (Ohio); Hanford (Wash.
They are the Fernald Environmental Management Project, near Cincinnati; the Idaho Chemical Processing Plant, near Idaho Falls, Idaho; the Waste Isolation Pilot Plant, near Carlsbad, N.