2, 2012 /PRNewswire-iReach/ -- A study published in the International Journal of Gynecological Cancer shows that fermented wheat germ extract (FWGE) is effective in killing a wide range of ovarian cancer cells while simultaneously enhancing the cancer-fighting qualities of certain chemotherapy treatments.
What does FWGE stand for?
FWGE stands for Fermented Wheat Germ Extract
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Free World Group (gaming website)
- Freie Wählergemeinschaft (German: free voter community)
- Friary Walled Garden
- Friedman Williams Group (recruiting firm; New York, NY)
- Friendship with God (Neale Donald Walsch book)
- Functional Working Group
- Federal Working Group on Industrial Digital Radiography
- Fort Wayne Golf Association (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Far West Golf Association of the Deaf
- Found with GeoBeagle (geocaching software)
- Fort Wayne Gamer's Gathering
- Friendswood Gaming Group
- Fantasy Winter Guard Internet (virtual marching band website)
- Freshwater Gastropods of North America
- Field Wave Gaging Program
- Forest and Watershed Geology Program (California Department of Conservation; Sacramento, CA)
- Farm Waste Grant Scheme (UK)
- Farnborough War Games Society (UK)
- Fort Worth Genealogical Society (Texas; est. 1957)
- Fisheries and Wildlife Graduate Student Association (Oregon State University)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Could the fermented wheat germ extract Avemar prevent cancer cachexia, as Thomas Mueller and Wieland Voigt suggest in their review article for Nutrition Journal?
Fermented wheat germ extract is a concentrated extract of wheat germ derived from the germ of the wheat plant.
CHICAGO, June 4 /PRNewswire/ -- A fermented wheat germ extract inhibits estrogen positive and estrogen negative breast cancer tumors better than the world's best selling cancer drug, Tamoxifen, according to research published this past weekend at the 2007 meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology, ASCO.
Better tasting and more concentrated than original Ave, AveULTRA is a unique dietary supplement containing Avemar Fermented Wheat Germ Extract (FWGE), which supports healthy cell metabolism; rejuvenates aging immune systems; and normalizes imbalances in immune function arising from age, injury, and stress.