Feral cat group to hold area spay-neuter clinic The Feral Cat Coalition of Oregon will hold a spay-neuter clinic Sunday for feral and stray cats.
What does FCCO stand for?
FCCO stands for Feral Cat Coalition of Oregon
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FCCO
We have 6 other meanings of FCCO in our Acronym Attic
- Facilities/Contract Construction Management Engineering
- Florida Council for Community Mental Health
- Family Child Care Network (various locations)
- Florida Certified Contract Negotiator
- Football Clubs de la Côte de Nacre (French football club)
- Foreign Currency Convertible Note
- Fundacao para a Computacao Cientifica Nacional
- Fundacion Cultural Colombia Negra (Spanish: Cultural Foundation for Black Colombia)
- Ford Capri Club Noord Holland (Dutch: Ford Capri Club North Holland)
- Friends of the Cape Cod National Seashore (Wellfleet, MA)
- First Class Coach Company (St. Petersburg, FL)
- Football Club du Canton d'Oradour (French football club)
- Formation Conventionnelle Continue des Orthoptistes (French: Conventional Continuous Training of Orthoptists)
- Fort Carson, Colorado (US Army)
- Fayette County Commission on Aging (Ohio)
- Ford Classic and Capri Owners Club (car club; UK)
- Forsyth County Chamber Of Commerce (Georgia)
- Freight Charges Collect on Delivery
- First Congregational Church of Essex (Massachusetts)
- Facilities Capital Cost of Money
Samples in periodicals archive:
That's the whole idea behind the Feral Cat Coalition of Oregon spay and neuter clinic, which set up shop at the Emerald People's Utility District headquarters for the appointment-only surgical session.
Byline: The Register-Guard Garage sale to support spay and neuter clinics The Feral Cat Coalition of Oregon wants to reduce the number of feral cats through spay and neuter programs.
Admission is $15 in advance, $20 day of show, and it's a tax-deductible donation; all profits will be shared between Committed Partners for Youth and the Feral Cat Coalition of Oregon.