In this study, an appropriate dose of SMRX11 was administered as an intravenous bolus and successfully restored femoral arterial blood flow in cynomolgus monkeys following a stable thrombus formation.
What does FABF stand for?
FABF stands for Femoral Arterial Blood Flow
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FABF
- Foundation for African Business and Consumer Services (South Africa)
- Farmington Asylum Business District (Hartford, CT)
- Field Artillery Board
- Frankfort Avenue Beer Depot (Louisville, KY)
- Faculty of Architecture and Built Environment (Malaysia)
- Food Agricultural and Biological Engineering (Ohio State University)
- Functionally Active Biocompatible Encapsulation (sensors)
- Flexion, Abduction, External Rotation
- Fire and Building Educational Resource Collection (database)
- Flexion, Abduction, External, Rotation, and Extension
- Forearm Blood Flow (cardiovascular medicine)
- Femoral Arterial Blood Flow Velocity
- First American Bank Group Ltd. (Ames, IA)
- Fetish, Allies, Bisexuals, Gay, Lesbians, Intersexed, Transgender, Transsexual Engendering Revolution
- Federazione Autonoma Bancari Italiani (Italian: Autonomous Federation Italian Banking)
- Fellow of the American Biographical Institute
- Florida Association of Building Inspectors, Inc.
- Forestry and Agricultural Biotechnology Institute (University of Pretoria; South Africa)
- Forestry Authority Biodiversity Initiative
- Functioning After Brain Injury (pediatric neuropsychiatry)