Incorporating the perspectives of women in Asia, contributors address topics such as the creation of an anti-trafficking industry, feminist participatory action research in the Mekong Region, the changing role of women's NGO in Taiwan, and sex workers' rights organizations.
What does FPAR stand for?
FPAR stands for Feminist Participatory Action Research
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPAR
We have 6 other meanings of FPAR in our Acronym Attic
- Fire Protection Association of Pakistan (Karachi, Pakistan)
- First Place Auto Products (Canton, OH)
- Flight Path Alignment Point
- Floating Point Array Processor
- Fonds de Prévention des Aléas de la Pêche (French: Hazards Prevention Fund for Fisheries)
- Fédération de Patinage Artistique du Québec (French: Federation of Parents Adopters Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Fédération des Parents Adoptants du Québec (French: Federation of Parents Adopters Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Fédération des Producteurs Acéricoles du Québec (French: Quebec Maple Syrup Producers Federation)
- Foster Parents Association of Queensland, Inc. (Australia)
- Family Planning Annual Report
- Financial Planning and Reporting
- Fixed-base Precision Approach Radar
- Fraction of PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation) absorbed by the plant canopy
- Fraction of Photosynthetically Active Radiation
- Facility Planning, Architecture, and Real Estate
- Federação Portuguesa de Actividades Subaquáticas (Portuguese: Portuguese Federation of Underwater Activities)
- Financial Planning Association of Singapore (est. 1998)
- Flight Performance Advisory System
- Focal Plane Assembly Shroud
- Foreign Patent Access System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Finding the action' in feminist participatory action research.