Halford and business partner Mandy Brooks conducted their own market research during the early stages of the company's development and found that while the female menstrual cycle is highly predictable, women of all ages resist adequate preparation.
What does FMC stand for?
FMC stands for Female Menstrual Cycle
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FMC
We have 305 other meanings of FMC in our Acronym Attic
- Federal Magistrates Court (Australia)
- Federal Management Circular (US FEMA)
- Federal Manufacturers Code
- Federal Maritime Commission
- Federal Medical Center (US prison hospital)
- Federal Mobilization Center
- Federated Mountain Clubs, Inc. (New Zealand)
- Fédération Mondiale de la Chiropratique (World Federation of Chiropractic)
- Federation of Malaya Certificate
- Feeble Minded Customers
- Festival Media Corporation (Seattle, WA)
- Fidelity Management Company (Florida)
- Field Maneuver Controller
- Field Medical Card
- File Maintenance Control
- Films Médicaux et Chirurgicaux (French: Medical and Surgical Films)
- Filter Manufacturers Council
- Filthy McNasty Council
- Financial Management & Comptroller
- Financial Management Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the Swedish study, men are sometimes better than women at handling multiple tasks simultaneously, but the performance gap is correlated to the female menstrual cycle.
While this review focuses on the specific role of nongenomic testosterone action in skeletal muscle and its effects within the contractile compartment of skeletal musculature it is within the scope of this article to briefly discuss the potential effects of a subsidiary non-genomic action of another prominent sex hormone that fluctuates throughout the female menstrual cycle, estrogen.
A hormone in the female menstrual cycle called progesterone causes the basal temperature to rise by about one-half of a degree Fahrenheit.