Female community health volunteers, some of them illiterate, do grassroots work including family planning counseling, keeping basic records, administering antibiotics and making referrals.
What does FCHV stand for?
FCHV stands for Female Community Health Volunteer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FCHV
- Fort Campbell High School (Kentucky)
- Fort Collins High School (Colorado)
- Frankfort Community High School (West Frankfort, Illinois)
- Franklin Community High School (Indiana)
- Franklin County High School (Rocky Mount, Virginia)
- Franklin County Historical Society (Ottawa, KS)
- Frederick County Humane Society
- French-Canadian Heritage Society of California (Burbank, CA)
- Fresno County Human Services System (California)
- Fern Creek Highview United Ministries, Inc. (Loiusville, KY)
- Fuel Cell (and battery pack) Hybrid Vehicle
- Fuel Cell Hybrid Vehicle (Toyota)
- Façade et Couverture Industrielle (French: Facade and Industrial Coverage)
- Facility Condition Index
- Factors Chain International (est. 1968)
- Faculty of Computers and Information (Egypt)
- Failed Customer Interaction (various companies)
- Fairchild Camera and Instrument Corporation
- Family Care International
- Family Centers, Inc. (Connecticut)