In the new CNA/NNU deal, the safety benefit is an employer-paid enhanced accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance policy which includes benefits in the event of felonious assault, exposure to disease, such as hepatitis or HIV.
What does FA stand for?
FA stands for Felonious Assault (law enforcement)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FA
We have 56 other meanings of FA in our Acronym Attic
- Farmers' Almanac
- Fat Admirer
- Fat Albert (fictional character)
- Fatty Acid
- Feasibility Analysis
- Feasibility Assessment (US DoD)
- Featured Article (Wikimedia Foundation)
- Federal Agent
- Federal Association
- Federale Alliantie (Federal Alliance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 63-year-old college Hall of Famer, who played middle guard when the Buckeyes won a national championship in 1968, was jailed on a felonious assault charge.
Davis' attorney, Greg Cohen, argued that the state law regarding HIV and felonious assault is poorly written because it does not require proof that there has been harm or an attempt to commit harm.
Yet is shooting a TV felonious assault or felicitous assault?
6) In May 2008, the LEOKA redesign team completed the final drafts of both Analysis of Law Enforcement Officers Killed and Assaulted forms; one is for officers accidentally killed, and the other is for officers feloniously killed or injured with a firearm, knife, or other cutting instrument during a felonious assault.
Anthony Sowell, 50, appeared in court yesterday and entered not guilty pleas to charges of rape, kidnapping, attempted murder and felonious assault.
The plan also offers an optional Felonious Assault AD&D Rider that covers employees such as safety officials and school district personnel.
He was arrested on and charged with two counts of felonious assault and two counts of attempted murder last year.