School of Art members were 'a modern fellowship of knights united in the struggle against materialism and mass production'.
What does FoK stand for?
FoK stands for Fellowship of Knights (online game community)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FoK
We have 16 other meanings of FoK in our Acronym Attic
- Friends of Josh Groban
- Friends of John McCarthy
- Federation of Jewish Philanthropies (New York, NY)
- Friends of Jesus' Passover
- Friends of the James River Park (Richmond, VA)
- First-Order Jahn-Teller
- Formal on the Job Training
- Friends of Joshua Tree (Joshua Tree National Park)
- Friends of Joss Whedon
- Feelings of Knowing (psychology)
- Fill or Kill (order; financial)
- Finger of Knowledge (Ottawa, Ontario band)
- Free of Knots
- Friends of Karen, Inc. (Purdys, NY)
- Finans/Offentlig Kontor Administration (Danish: Finance/Public Office and Administration)
- Friends of King Alfred Buses (UK)
- Foundation for Knowledge and Liberty (Open Society Institute)
- Friends of Kananaskis Country (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Friends of Kickapoo Creek (Downs, IL)
- Friends of Kororoit Creek (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The works: 274) Those who represent a threat to the fellowship of knights are successfully reintegrated into this community through the power of a word bond (Canfield 1989: 180).