About FCCI: The Fellowship of Companies for Christ International (FCCI) is a membership organization with a vision to transform the world through Christ, one business leader at a time.
What does FCCI stand for?
FCCI stands for Fellowship of Companies for Christ International
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCCI
We have 22 other meanings of FCCI in our Acronym Attic
- Frequency Control Channel
- Frequency Correction Channel
- Foundation for the Care and Cure of Huntington's Disease
- Family Child Care Home Education Network (California)
- Foundation for Cross-connection Control and Hydraulic Research
- Family Child Care Homes of Rhode Island
- Fellow of the Canadian College of Health Service Executives
- Federally Certified Court Interpreter
- Federation des Comites de Coordination de Independantistes (French: Federation of Independence Coordination Committees, New Caledonia)
- Federation of Chambers of Commerce and Industry
- First Choice Communication Inc.
- First Choice in Commercial Insurance
- Frizzell Construction Co., Inc. (Bristol, TN)
- Froid Climatisation Commercial Industriel (French: Commercial Industrial Refrigeration Air Conditioning)
- Fuel-Cladding Chemical Interaction
- Fully Certified Care Instructor
- Facultatea de Constructii Civile, Industriale si Agricole
- FCC (fat-containing cells)-inducing activity
- Fédération des Chambres de Commerce, d'Industrie, d'Artisanat et d'Agriculture
- Florence County Citizens In Action (North Carolina, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lay organizations such as the Fellowship of Companies for Christ International, based in Atlanta, support only chairmen and CEOs, on the assumption that they can talk most freely to one another.
On Friday, March 27, the conference will kick off with prayer, praise and worship, and a keynote address by guest speaker Doug Hunter, President of the Fellowship of Companies for Christ International in Atlanta.