The patriarch of college footballs most famous coaching family, Bowden remains heavily involved in the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, annually awarding The National Bobby Bowden Award to a student-athlete for achievement on and off the field, including his conduct as a faith model in the community.
What does FCA stand for?
FCA stands for Fellowship of Christian Athletes
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FCA
We have 336 other meanings of FCA in our Acronym Attic
- Federación Cinológica Argentina (Brasil)
- Federal Communications Act of 1996
- Federal Court of Australia
- Fédération des Enseignes du Commerce Associé (French trade association)
- Federation of Canadian Archers
- Federation of Canadian Artists
- Federation of Commodity Associations
- Fellow Chartered Accountant (various nations)
- Fellow of the Conference of Consulting Actuaries
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Fenway Civic Association
- Ferengi Commerce Authority (Star Trek)
- Ferrari Club Australia
- Ferrari Club of America
- Ferraro Choi and Associates (architecture firm; Hawaii)
- Ferrovia Centro Atlantica (Portuguese: Central Atlantic Railroad; Brazil)
- Festival Choral Académique (French: Academic Choral Festival)
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Italy and US)
- Fiber Channel Association (now FCIA)
- Fichier Central des Automobiles (French: Central Car Registry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com) Richardson Texas, announced that Fellowship of Christian Athletes (FCA, FCA.
Lynch has served in the community through the United Way as the allocation committee campaign chairperson and the Rotary Club of Fayetteville's fundraising chairperson and on the boards of directors of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Freedom5:one Ministries and the American Heart Association in Fort Smith.
School officials at Fountain Lake High School in Hot Springs refer to the room, built for the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, as the "FCA room.
When the Tampa Bay Rays made it to the World Series a few days ago, for instance, the Fellowship of Christian Athletes did not waste any time in apportioning the glory.
The board also accused Freshwater of violating school policy by leading prayer sessions while serving as a monitor of Fellowship of Christian Athletes meetings.
An individual paid for a sign reading "John 3:16" that was sponsored by the school's Fellowship of Christian Athletes chapter.
Wells is an enthusiastic supporter of UGA athletic programs and has funded several team chaplain positions at UGA and other schools through the Fellowship of Christian Athletes.