was chief operating officer of Fellowship Health Resources Inc.
What does FHR stand for?
FHR stands for Fellowship Health Resources (various locations; behavioral health organization)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FHR
We have 61 other meanings of FHR in our Acronym Attic
- Federation of Houston Professional Women (Texas)
- Family History Questionnaire
- Fédération d'Haltérophilie du Québec (French: Weightlifting Federation of Quebec; Canada)
- Fachhochschule Regensburg (Regensburg University of Applied Sciences, Germany)
- Failed Host Recovery
- Fair Hearing Request (various locations)
- Farmhouse Rattery (breeding)
- Faster Hit Recovery (Diablo II gaming)
- FatHead Racing (Dallas, TX)
- Federal Halocarbon Regulations (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previously, Folcarelli served as chief operating officer of Fellowship Health Resources Inc.
Goodney was a strong advocate for the mentally challenged, devoting much of her time to this cause as a patient advocate with Fellowship Health Resources Inc.