A resident of Sydney, Corrigan holds a bachelor of economics degree from Australia National University, has completed the Program for Management Development at Harvard University and is a fellow of the Securities Institute of Australia.
What does FSIA stand for?
FSIA stands for Fellow of the Securities Institute of Australia
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FSIA
We have 8 other meanings of FSIA in our Acronym Attic
- Full Screen Interstitial (Interative Media advertising unit)
- Functionally Significant Item
- Fund Screen Investigation (finance)
- Funeral Services, Inc (Tallahassee, FL)
- Funk Software, Inc. (Cambridge, MA)
- Fusfeld Group Inc (Framingham, MA)
- Future Store Initiative (Metro Group)
- Fluid-Structure Interaction - Structural Design
- Faridabad Small Industries Association (India)
- Fédération des Syndicats Interprofessionnels Autonomes (French: Interprofessional Autonomous Federation of Trade Unions)
- Financial Services Industry Association (Ireland)
- Food Safety Institute of the Americas (est. 2004; USDA)
- Footshock Stress-Induced Analgesia
- Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act
- Free Software Industries Association (India)
- Financial Services, Insurance, and Banking
- Fire Support Interoperability Board
- Fantasy Sports Invitational Challenge
- Federal Services International Corporation (Colorado Springs, CO)
- Financial Services Innovation Center