Evans is a Companion of the Order of Canada, member of the Order of Ontario, Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians of Canada, Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians (London), Master of the American College of Physicians and Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada.
What does FRSC stand for?
FRSC stands for Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FRSC
We have 11 other meanings of FRSC in our Acronym Attic
- Financial Reporting Standards Board
- Flame Retardant Scrim Banner
- Fligh Robotic Systems Branch
- Focus Rear Stowage Box
- Folding Rebounder and Stabilizer Bar
- Fuel Rod Storage Basket (nuclear power)
- Fund Raising Standards Board (UK)
- Federal Road Safety Commission (Nigeria)
- Federal Road Safety Corps (Nigeria)
- Fédération Romande des Socialistes Chrétiens (Swiss Christian socialist federation)
- Fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry (formerly the Royal Institute of Chemistry)
- Financial Reporting Standards Committee
- Fire and Rescue Service Circular (Wales, UK)
- Free Radio Santa Cruz (Santa Cruz, CA)
- Future Resource Services Corporation
- Frustrated Cargo Product
- Fraser River Sturgeon Conservation Society (British Columbia, Canada; est. 1997)
- Fire Rated Shutter Door
- First Responders and Small Departments (US FEMA)
- Flemington-Raritan School District (New Jersey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a member of the Polymer Processing Hall of Fame; a Fellow of the Plastics Academy; a Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada, Academy of Sciences; a Fellow of the Chemical Institute of Canada; and an SPE Fellow.
Mussivand is currently the chair and director of the Cardiovascular Devices Program at the University of Ottawa Heart Institute, professor of surgery and engineering at the University of Ottawa and Carleton University and a fellow of the Royal Society of Canada.
PHOTOGRAPHY BY MAEGAN GUERETTE Barry Baldwin is Emeritus Professor of Classics at the University of Calgary and a fellow of the Royal Society of Canada.
Barry Baldwin is Classics professor emeritus at the University of Calgary and a Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada.
Peretz is also the founding Editor-in-chief of Frontiers in Auditory Cognitive Neuroscience, the recipient of several awards, and a fellow of the Royal Society of Canada and of the American Psychological Association.
Miller is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada and the CIC.
He is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada, Fellow of the Royal Society of New Zealand (the "National Academies" of those countries), and is a Fellow of NACE International, the Electrochemical Society, ASM International, and the World Innovation Foundation.