She had been appointed a Foundation Fellow of the Library Association of Australia in 1963 and in 1976 she became the second recipient of the HCL Anderson Award, the Association's highest award to a library professional, a recognition of her long and distinguished service.
What does FLA stand for?
FLA stands for Fellow of the Library Association (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FLA
We have 143 other meanings of FLA in our Acronym Attic
- Function Language One
- Femur Length/Abdominal Circumference Ratio
- Family Life and Sex Education
- Florida Four Wheel Drive Association
- Fábrica de Licores de Antioquia (Spanish; Medellín, Colombia)
- Faculty of Liberal Arts (various schools)
- Fair Labor Association
- Fault Location Algorithm
- Federación Libertaria Argentina (Argentinian Libertarian Federation)
- Fédération Luxembourgeoise d'Athlétisme (French: Luxembourg Federation of Athletics; Luxembourg)
- Ferrite Loop Antenna
- Fiducial Lights Assemblies
- Fiduciary Licence Agreement (Free Software Foundation Europe)
- Field Litter Ambulance (US Army)
- Finance and Leasing Association (banking)
- Financial Liaison Advisor
- Finite-Length Analysis
- First Language Acquisition (linguistics)
- Five Letter Abbreviation
- Five Letter Acronym
Samples in periodicals archive:
a fellow of the Library Association or a member of the Institute of Information Scientists.