He is a Professional Engineer in the Province of British Columbia and is also a member of the Canadian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy and a Fellow of the Institution of Mining and Metallurgy in the United Kingdom.
What does FIMM stand for?
FIMM stands for Fellow of the Institution of Mining and Metallurgy (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FIMM
We have 3 other meanings of FIMM in our Acronym Attic
- International Federation of Music Journalists
- Fabrication Industrielle de Meubles en Kit (French: Industrial Manufacture of Kit Furniture)
- Fidelity Investors Management LLC (Delaware)
- Financial Institutions of Myanmar Law (est. 1990)
- Football Is My Life (fantasy football league)
- Freedom in My Life (website)
- Full Information Maximum Likelihood
- Fellow of the Institute of Medical Laboratory Technology
- Fabbrica Italiana Magneti Marelli (Italian: Italian Factory Magneti Marelli; automobiles)
- Fédération Interclubs de Modélisme et Maquettisme (French model making club)
- Fellowship in International Microfinance and Microenterprise (Aga Khan Foundation Canada)
- Fidelity Investments Money Management
- Finnish Institute of Molecular Medicine (University of Helsinki, Finland)
- International Federation for Manual/Musculoskeletal Medicine
- Food Industry Machinery Manufacturers Association
- Food Industry Machinery Manufacturers Australia
- Fixed Income Money Market and Derivatives Association of India
- Federazione Italiana Medici Di Medicina Generale
- Fellow of the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining
- Festival Internacional Música Nueva (Spanish: International New Music Festival)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and a Fellow of the Institution of Mining and Metallurgy (U.
a Fellow of the Institution of Mining and Metallurgy, a member of the Canadian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy and a member of the American Institute of Mining and Metallurgy.