His titles include Fellow of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Fellow of the Institution of Electrical Engineers, Fellow of the Society of Operations Engineers, and Fellow of the Institute of Logistics and Transport.
What does FIEE stand for?
FIEE stands for Fellow of the Institution of Electrical Engineers (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FIEE
We have 2 other meanings of FIEE in our Acronym Attic
- Fellowship of Independent Evangelical Churches
- Financial Impact Estimating Conference
- Food Industry Environmental Council (McLean, VA)
- Foresight International Education Center (Taiwan)
- Formation des Investigateurs aux Essais Cliniques des Médicaments (French: Training to Investigators on Clinical Trials of Drugs)
- Fédération Interuniversitaire de l'Enseignement à Distance (French: Interuniversity Distance Education Federation; est. 1987)
- Fellow of the Institution of Engineering Designers (UK)
- Flexible Integrated Energy Device (wearable recharging device; Australian Commonwealth Scientific and Research Organization)
- Focal Interictal Epileptiform Discharges
- Fédération Internationale d'Entraide Économique (French: International Federation for Mutual Economic Assistance)
- Fundo de Investimento em Empresas Emergentes (Portuguese: Investment Fund in Emerging Companies; Brazil)
- Fédération des Industries Electriques, Electroniques et de Communication
- Federation Industry Electric Electronic Communication
- Fellow of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Fordham Institute for Ethics and Economic Policy (New York)
- Fault Injection for the Experimental Validation of Fault-Tolerant Computing Systems
- Fédération Internationale d'Economie Familiale
- Florida Insurance Education Foundation, Inc. (Tallahassee, FL)
- Fukuoka International Exchange Foundation (Japan)
- Federação das Indústrias do Estado de Goiás (Portuguese: Federation of Industries of the State of Goiás; Goiás, Brazil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Currently chairman of Thus and non-executive deputy chairman of HMV, Mr Brown trained as a mechanical engineer and is a Fellow of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers and a Fellow of the Institution of Electrical Engineers.
MERSEY TRAVEL chief executive and director general Neil Scales has been elected a Fellow of the Institution of Electrical Engineers.
He is a Fellow of the Institution of Electrical Engineers.
Cited by Time magazine as one of the 100 greatest minds of the twentieth century, Sir Timothy is a Distinguished Fellow of the British Computer Society, an Honorary Fellow of the Institution of Electrical Engineers, and a member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.
Berners-Lee, who was cited by Time Magazine in 1999 as one of the 100 greatest minds of the 20th century, is a Distinguished Fellow of the British Computer Society, an Honorary Fellow of the Institution of Electrical Engineers, and a member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.
He is a Chartered Electronic Engineer and a Fellow of the Institution of Electrical Engineers.
Warnes is a graduate of the University of East London, a Chartered Engineer and a Fellow of the Institution of Electrical Engineers.