The 52-year-old, a fellow of the Institution of Civil Engineers and former chairman of the Civil Engineering Contractors' Association (CECA), is relishing the challenge.
What does FICE stand for?
FICE stands for Fellow of the Institution of Civil Engineers (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FICE
We have 9 other meanings of FICE in our Acronym Attic
- Flow Informatics and Computational Cytometry Society
- Fast Idle Control Device (Nissan)
- Fédération Interjurassienne de Coopération et de Développement (est. 1994; Swiss federation)
- Fellow International College of Dentists
- Franklin Industrial and Commercial Development Authority (Franklin, PA)
- Fédération Internationale des Coalitions pour la Diversité Culturelle (French: International Federation of Coalitions for Cultural Diversity; Canada)
- Center for the Study of Free Institutions and Civic Education (Pennsylvania State University)
- Federal Interagency Committee on Education (reference number assigned to colleges and universities)
- Fédération Internationale des Communautés Educatives
- Federazione Italiana Cinema d'Essai (Italian: Italian Federation of Arthouse Cinemas)
- Fiche d'Information Cohabitation dans l'Espace (French: Information Sheet Cohabitation in Space; safety)
- Florida Institute of Consulting Engineers
- Fly in Command Element (US Marine Corps)
- Foreign Invested Commercial Enterprise
- Foreign Investors Council in Estonia (Tallinn, Estonia)
- Foundations in Continuing Education
- Fuji Intelligent Color Enhancement (chromoendoscopy)
- Fujimino International Culture Exchange Center
- Food Ingredients Central and Eastern Europe
- Farm Industrial and Construction Equipment Fair Dealership Act (Illinois, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The 52-year-old, a fellow of the Institution of Civil Engineers and former chairman of the Civil Engineering Contractors' Association, is "relishing the challenge".
Metcalfe qualified as a chartered engineer in 1986 and was elected a Fellow of the Institution of Civil Engineers in 2004.