He is a UK Chartered Engineer, a Fellow of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers of UK and a Fellow of the Institute of Management of UK and a member of various other technical and literary bodies in the UAE and overseas.
What does FInstMgt stand for?
FInstMgt stands for Fellow of the Institute of Management (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Freight Information System
- Miami Dolphins (NFL team)
- Foreign Investment and National Security Act of 2007 (also seen as Foreign Investment Act)
- Fraccionadora Industrial del Norte, SA (México)
- Financial Services Institute of Australasia
- Finnish Signal Processing Symposium
- Final Stratigraphic Report (oil industry)
- Fellow of the Institute of Directors
- Fellow of the Institute for Independent Business
- Fellow of the Institute of Leadership and Management (UK)
- Fellow of the Institute of Physics (UK)
- Federal International (Law)
- Focus Inhibition Neutralization Test
- Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada
- Fukushima Internet Television
- First In Not Used First Out
- Force Intérimaire des Nations Unies au Liban
- Frauen in Naturwissenschaft Und Technik
- Farallon Islands Nuclear Waste Dump Site (California)
- Fisherman Island National Wildlife Refuge (Virginia Barrier Island Chain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Payne is also a Fellow of the Institute of Management and a Fellow of the Institute of Directors.
He is an Associate Fellow of Australian Institute of Management and a Fellow of the Institute of Management of Transport in the UK.
I have given research papers all over the world and have been a Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing since 1971, and a Fellow of the Institute of Management Consultants for 15 years.