He is a fellow of the Institute of Directors, the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and the Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce.
What does FInstD stand for?
FInstD stands for Fellow of the Institute of Directors
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Fire Island National Seashore
- Fixed Image Navigation Set (LANTIRN navigation set)
- Forward-Looking Infrared Navigational System
- Freight Information System
- Miami Dolphins (NFL team)
- Foreign Investment and National Security Act of 2007 (also seen as Foreign Investment Act)
- Fraccionadora Industrial del Norte, SA (México)
- Financial Services Institute of Australasia
- Finnish Signal Processing Symposium
- Final Stratigraphic Report (oil industry)
- Fellow of the Institute for Independent Business
- Fellow of the Institute of Leadership and Management (UK)
- Fellow of the Institute of Management (UK)
- Fellow of the Institute of Physics (UK)
- Federal International (Law)
- Focus Inhibition Neutralization Test
- Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada
- Fukushima Internet Television
- First In Not Used First Out
- Force Intérimaire des Nations Unies au Liban
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kathryn was awarded an OBE in 2007 for her services to people with learning disabilities and was made a Chartered Director by the Institute of Directors in 2008 and a Fellow of the Institute of Directors in 2009.
Fredrik is a Chartered Engineer, a Fellow of the Institute of Engineering & Technology and a Fellow of the Institute of Directors.
As a Fellow of the Institute of Directors and past President of the Federation of Master Builders, as well as holding various non- executive posts, Kenneth could offer contacts and sharp business instincts to Rachel's growing company.
Safdar Rashid, a Fellow of the Institute of Directors of Great Britain since 1967, is a very senior Corporate Executive with 45 years of service.
He also acted as a board member to the United States Trade and Investment Council based in Brussels and is a Fellow of the Institute of Directors.
In business, Alan is a fellow of the Institute of Directors and the Institute of Purchasing Managers, and also belongs to an entrepreneurs' group.
He is a fellow of the Institute of Directors and the International Stress Management Association, and also the British delegate to the International Scientific Committee of Rome based Child Ecology International.