He is a Fellow of the Institute of Biology and the Royal College of Physicians, as well as of the latter's Faculty of Pharmaceutical Medicine.
What does FIBiol stand for?
FIBiol stands for Fellow of the Institute of Biology (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Franklin India Balanced Fund
- Franklin India Bluechip Fund (India)
- Futuregrowth Infrastructure Bond Fund (South Africa)
- First International Bank of Grenada
- Familial Idiopathic Basal Ganglia Calcification (neurodegenerative disorder)
- First Bancshares, Inc. (Ohio)
- Federation of International Banks in Ireland
- Federation of Italian Business in Ireland
- Filed But Impracticable to Transmit (National Weather Service)
- First International Bank of Israel (various office locations)
- Families in British India Society (UK)
- Fashion Is Back in Tallinn (Estonia)
- Federation of Irish Beekeepers (UK)
- First Interstate Bank
- Federation of Irish Beekeepers' Associations (UK)
- Filipino-Indian Basketball League
- Focused Ion Beam Lithography
- FORCEnet Implementation Baseline
- Forschungsinstitut für Biologischen Landbau (German: Research Institute of Organic Agriculture)
- Faith in Blind Markets
Samples in periodicals archive:
Universities of Plymouth, Sheffield, and Wales at Swansea; Honorary Fellowship at his alma mater University of Wales at Bangor; and Fellow of The Institute of Biology, the Zoological Society of London, The Royal Society of Arts, and The European Environmental Research Organization.