Heseltine is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians, Fellow of the National Academy of Clinical Biochemistry and a Fellow of the Infectious Diseases Society of America.
What does FIDSA stand for?
FIDSA stands for Fellow of the Infectious Diseases Society of America
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FIDSA
- Fence Intrusion Detection System (various organizations)
- Final Draft International Standard (International Organization for Standardization)
- Financial Integrated Database System
- Flavor Ingredient Data Sheets
- Flight Information Display System
- Force Identification System
- Forest Insect and Disease Survey
- Forest Interior Dwelling Species (Maryland)
- Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services
- Fellow of the Industrial Designers Society of America
- Fiatal Demokraták Szövetsége (Hungary, Alliance of Young Democrats)
- Frontier India Defence & Strategic News Service
- Fibrosarcoma Grade I Desmoid Type
- Feria Internacional De Tecnologia Alimentaria (Spanish: International Food Technology Fair; annual conference; Argentina)
- Federal Intelligent Document Understanding Laboratory
- Folkefronten af Intelligente Danskere til Udvikling af Sproglig Omhu (Danish: Popular Front of Intelligent Danes for Development of Linguistic Care)
- Friends of Israel Disabled Veterans (New York, NY)
- Centro de Fomento a Iniciativas Economicas (Spanish)
- Facilities, Infrastructure, and Environment
- Families for Inclusive Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
Young is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Diseases and is a Fellow of the Infectious Diseases Society of America.
He is also a Fellow of the Infectious Diseases Society of America.
and is also a Fellow of the Infectious Diseases Society of America.
and is a Fellow of the Infectious Diseases Society of America and the American College of Physicians.