He currently serves as a Founding Trustee of the Rowena Kostellow Fund, a Director of The American Center for Design and The Architectural League of New York, Chair of the Cooper Hewitt Professional Designers Advisory Committee, and a Fellow of The Industrial Designers Society of America.
What does FIDSA stand for?
FIDSA stands for Fellow of the Industrial Designers Society of America
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FIDSA
- Federazione Italiana Danza Sportiva (Italian: Italian Dance Sport Federation)
- Fence Intrusion Detection System (various organizations)
- Final Draft International Standard (International Organization for Standardization)
- Financial Integrated Database System
- Flavor Ingredient Data Sheets
- Flight Information Display System
- Force Identification System
- Forest Insect and Disease Survey
- Forest Interior Dwelling Species (Maryland)
- Fraud Investigation & Dispute Services
- Fellow of the Infectious Diseases Society of America
- Fiatal Demokraták Szövetsége (Hungary, Alliance of Young Democrats)
- Frontier India Defence & Strategic News Service
- Fibrosarcoma Grade I Desmoid Type
- Feria Internacional De Tecnologia Alimentaria (Spanish: International Food Technology Fair; annual conference; Argentina)
- Federal Intelligent Document Understanding Laboratory
- Folkefronten af Intelligente Danskere til Udvikling af Sproglig Omhu (Danish: Popular Front of Intelligent Danes for Development of Linguistic Care)
- Friends of Israel Disabled Veterans (New York, NY)
- Centro de Fomento a Iniciativas Economicas (Spanish)
- Facilities, Infrastructure, and Environment