a leader in technology-enabled disease management Born: Cleveland, Ohio Spouse: Married to Linda since the day after they both graduated from Ohio State in 1978 Children: Adam, 23; Mark, 20; and Andrea, 14 Education Summary: BS in Business Administration, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio, 1978; Masters in Business Administration, Xavier University, Cincinnati, 1990; earned CPA, 1981; earned certification as a Fellow of the Healthcare Financial Management Association (FHFMA), 1986 Career Summary: Began his career in the Columbus, Ohio and Grand Rapids, Mich.
What does FHFMA stand for?
FHFMA stands for Fellow of the Healthcare Financial Management Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Foothills Habitat for Humanity (Roseville, CA)
- Fort Hood Family Housing (Fort Hood, TX)
- Federation of Hellenic Food Industries
- Federation of Hungarian Food Industries
- Filipino Heritage Festival Inc.
- Food Hygiene for the Food Industry (Royal Society for the Promotion of Health, UK)
- Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends (cartoon)
- Foundation for Healthy Family Living (Sonoma, CA)
- Full-Height, Full-Length
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
- Family Health Foundation of Oklahoma (philanthropic arm of the Oklahoma Academy of Family Physicians)
- Fort Huachuca Field Office (Arizona)
- Fuel Handling Field Operators
- First-Hit First-Repair
- Florida Home Furnishings Representatives Association
- Foundation Health Federal Services (Rancho Cordova, CA)
- Faber Halbertsma Groep (Dutch pallet producer)
- Fareed Haque Group (band)
- Faversham House Group Ltd. (UK)
- Fraunhofer Gesellschaft (Germany; Applied Research Society)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Certified Public Accountant, Diplomat of the American College of Healthcare Executives and Fellow of the Healthcare Financial Management Association, Berger recently served as President of the Health Care Financial Management Administration's First Illinois Chapter.
A Certified Public Accountant, Diplomat of the American College of Healthcare Executives and Fellow of the Healthcare Financial Management Association, Berger recently served as President of HFMA's First Illinois Chapter.