Dr Leslie lectures nationally and internationally on a wide range of pulmonary pathology topics and is a fellow of the College of American Pathologists.
What does FCAP stand for?
FCAP stands for Fellow of the College of American Pathologists
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FCAP
We have 20 other meanings of FCAP in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Consumer Action Network
- Full Capacity Above Normal
- Florida Consumer Action Network Foundation (Tampa, FL)
- Fatal Child Abuse and Neglect Surveillance (California)
- Field Contract Administration Office
- Foster Care Association of Oklahoma
- Forensic Consultants Association of Orange County (California)
- Five County Association of Governments (Utah)
- Facility Capacity
- FCTC (Framework Convention on Tobacco Control) Alliance, Philippines
- Fellowship of Christian Airline Personnel
- Fibre Channel Authentication Protocol
- First Communion Afterparty
- First Communion Afterparty (Minneapolis, MN band)
- Fiscal Corrective Action Plan (Los Angeles, CA)
- Florida Community Association Professionals
- Fonds Commun d’Aide au Paritarisme (French: Common Fund for Assistance to the Joint; trade union)
- Force Closure Analysis Program
- Fordham Council on Applied Psychometrics (Fordham University; New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Harrison is a Fellow of the College of American Pathologists and a member of the American College of Medical Genetics and American Society of Human Genetics.