Mr Langford, a fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing and who has been on the Acorn Board for more than seven years, joins the WiL Board at a time when membership is growing and when there is an increasing schedule of development activity across a range of political, professional, cultural and business areas.
What does FCIM stand for?
FCIM stands for Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCIM
We have 5 other meanings of FCIM in our Acronym Attic
- Foreign Capital Investment Law (Oman)
- Foreign Comparative and International Law
- Formation Complémentaire d'Initiative Locale (French: Local Initiative Complementary Training)
- Friendship Circle of Illinois (Northbrook, IL)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Loss Adjusters
- Florida Construction Industry Licensing Board (Florida)
- Foyle, Carlingford and Irish Lights Commission (UK)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport
- Fabrication de Câblage Industriel de Mouy (French industrial wiring manufacturer)
- Federated Council for Internal Medicine
- Fellow, Canadian Institute of Management
- Festival du Cinéma Israélien de Montréal (French: Israeli Film Festival of Montreal; Montreal, Canada)
- Flexible Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Florida Center for Interactive Media
- Florida College of Integrative Medicine (Orlando, FL)
- Football Club Internazionale Milano (Inter Milan)
- Fellow of the Certified Institute of Management Consultancy
- Festival Choral International de Neuchâtel (French: Neuchâtel International Choral Festival; Neuchâtel, Switzerland)
- Festival du Cinéma Israélien de Nice (French: Israeli Film Festival of Nice; Nice, France)
- Fiscal Conservative in Name Only
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a Fellow of The Chartered Institute of Marketing, Louis has risen to prominence among the region's tourism giants.
Mike Simon is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing and former head of corporate communications for a leading airline.
A Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, Mr Langford, will work alongside five other board members who make up the Commonwealth Games Council for Wales (CGCW).
SEVEN of Wales' leading marketers have been awarded the top membership grade of Fellow of The Chartered Institute of Marketing.
He is also chairman of Newcastle City Council's Local Strategic Partnership for a Prosperous Newcastle, as well as one of the directors of the Ouseburn Trust and has just been invited to become a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
Mr Deacon, a fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, said some of the brands in the "most hated" list could be ones we loved to hate.