Mr Ainsworth, a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Building, has more than 36 years' experience in the building profession.
What does FCIOB stand for?
FCIOB stands for Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Building
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Football Club Internazionale Milano (Inter Milan)
- Fellow of the Certified Institute of Management Consultancy
- Festival Choral International de Neuchâtel (French: Neuchâtel International Choral Festival; Neuchâtel, Switzerland)
- Festival du Cinéma Israélien de Nice (French: Israeli Film Festival of Nice; Nice, France)
- Fiscal Conservative in Name Only
- Fachverband der Chemischen Industrie Oesterreichs (Austrian Association of the Chemical Industry)
- Facility Chief Information Officer (various companies)
- Federal Chief Information Officer
- Former Chief Investment Officer
- Functional Chief Information Officer
- Federal Chief Information Officers Council
- Fremont County Independent Outreach Committee (est. 2002; Colorado)
- Football Club Istres Ouest Provence (French: Istres Football Club West Provence; France)
- Far Cry Instincts: Predator (gaming)
- Federal Career Intern Program
- Federal Crime Insurance Program (US Federal Insurance Administration)
- Fellow, Chartered Insurance Professional
- Ferrocarril de Iquique a Pintados (Spanish, railway)
- Fibre Channel over Internet Protocol
- Field Cable Installation Platoon
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a fellow of the Chartered Institute of Building (FCIOB).
Previously director for Wiggins Gee; area manager for Costain Construction Born 25/05/56 London Spouse/ptnr Frances Jones Children Sophie Louise Prosper Educ Whitchurch Comprehensive School; Hons degree in Building, Aston University; Masters in Business Administration, Cardiff Business School; Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Building Other info/interests Sport - running, multigym; foreign travel; investments/finance;