Preston is a Retired Fellow of The Canadian Securities Institute and a Retired Board Member of the Centre for Ability and the Langley Memorial Hospital Foundation.
What does FCSI stand for?
FCSI stands for Fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute (Canadian Securities Institute)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCSI
We have 34 other meanings of FCSI in our Acronym Attic
- Florida Coalition to Stop Gun Violence
- Faculdade de Ciências Sociais e Humanas (Portuguese: Faculty of Social and Human Sciences; Universidade Nova de Lisboa; Lisboa, Portugal)
- Fédération Canadienne des Sciences Humaines (French: Canadian Federation for the Humanities and Social Sciences)
- Fonds Commun des Services d'Hébergement (French: Common Fund for Hosting Services)
- Faculty of Cognitive Sciences and Human Development (University of Malaysia, Sarawak)
- Family and Consumer Sciences Human Services (Ball State University; Indiana)
- Fédération Canadienne des Sciences Humaines et Sociales (French: Canadian Federation for the Humanities and Social Sciences)
- Florida Center for Solid and Hazardous Waste Management
- Fédération des Centres Sociaux de l'Isère (French: Federation of Social Centers in Isère; Isère, France)
- Fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Securities and Investments
- Fellow, Constuction Specifications Institute (honorary title)
- Fiber Channel Systems Initiative
- Field Consulting and Services, Inc. (Orlando, FL)
- Financial Computer Support, Inc. (Oakland, MD)
- Foodservice Consultants Society International
- Football Club Sud Isère (French: South Isère Football Club: Isère, France)
- Fournisseur de Conseils et de Services Informatiques (French: Provider of Consulting and Information Technology Services)
- Franche Comté Sécurité Incendie (French fire safety company)
- Franklin Collection Service, Inc. (Mississippi)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Beck is a member of the Market Technicians Association and holds the Derivatives Market Specialist (DMS) and Fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute (FCSI) designations from the Canadian Securities Institute For more information visit http://www.
She is a Certified Investment Manager, Certified Financial Planner, Certified Hedge Fund Specialist, and a Fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute.
A graduate of the Canadian Investment Management Course (CIM) and a Fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute (FCSI), Robert has frequently been heard as a guest on CFRB 1010's Money Talks as an authority on the investment planning process.
He is a fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute.
Lemmon is a Fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute.