He was an associate Fellow of the British Interplanetary Society, and a Fellow of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society, former President and Director of the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society, Bay Area Chapter, first Chairman of the original local chapter Affiliations Committee, first Chairman of the Intersociety Affiliations Committee, Chairman of the Fellows Selection Committee, a member of the Editorial Board of Human Factors, and Special Editor of 2 journal issues devoted to Human Factors and Industrial Design, one special issue devoted to Industrial Design for the Human Factors and Ergonomics Society in 1966, and one devoted to Human Factors for the Industrial Designers Society of America in 1970.
What does FBIS stand for?
FBIS stands for Fellow of the British Interplanetary Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FBIS
We have 25 other meanings of FBIS in our Acronym Attic
- Functional Brain Imaging Lab
- Feature-Based Image Metamorphosis
- Fellow British Institute of Management
- Federal Bureau of Investigation's Most Wanted Terrorists
- Federal Bureau of Investigation National Academy
- Federal Bureau of Investigation National Academy Associates (Quantico, VA)
- Federal Biodiversity Information Partnership (Canada)
- Foreign Body in Penis (medical slang)
- Forward-Backward Iterative Physical Optics
- Fellow of the British Institute of Professional Photography
- Förbundet Blödarsjuka i Sverige (Swedish Hemophilia Society)
- Foreign Broadcast Information Service (US)
- Foreign Broadcast Intelligence Service (US)
- Function-Based Information Search
- Fundamental Baptist Information Service
- Foreign Broadcast Information Service, Near East and South Asia
- Flour Bluff Independent School District (Corpus Christi, Texas)
- Fort Bend Independent School District (Texas)
- Federal Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education (Pakistan)
- Faculty of Business and Information Technology (University of Ontario Institute of Technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was secretary of the Meltham Cine Club for many years and was also a Fellow of the British Interplanetary Society.
He is a fellow of the Royal Society of Literature, a fellow of the British Academy, a fellow of the British Interplanetary Society, and a member of the Society for the Promotion of Roman Studies.