Alan, who is a Fellow of the British Institute of Innkeeping, adds: "People seem to like the place.
What does FBII stand for?
FBII stands for Fellow of the British Institute of Innkeeping
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FBII
- Fukuoka Bio Incubation Center (Fukuoka, Japan)
- Feature-Based Inspection and Control System
- Fellow of the British Institute of Embalmers
- Future Biomedical Information Engineering (Committee)
- Foreign-Born International Educator Special Interest Group (Association of International Educators)
- Far Be It from Me (Internet slang)
- Federacije Bosne i Hercegovine (Croatian: Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Federation Bosnia-Herzegovina
- Fellow of the British Institute of Homeopathy (UK)
- Family Burden of Injury Interview (psychology)
- Fire Burglary Instruments, Inc.
- Florida Bay Initiative, Inc.
- Food and Beverage Industry Innovation (fund; Ontario, Canada)
- Future of Building Institute, Inc. (green environmental construction)
- Financial and Banking Information Infrastructure Committee
- Functional Brain Imaging Lab
- Feature-Based Image Metamorphosis
- Fellow British Institute of Management
- Federal Bureau of Investigation's Most Wanted Terrorists
- Federal Bureau of Investigation National Academy