He was also admitted as a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors in March 2011.
What does FAICD stand for?
FAICD stands for Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of FAICD in our Acronym Attic
- Families against Internet Censorship
- Federacion Argentina de la Industria del Caucho (Spanish: Argentina Federation of the Rubber Industry; Argentina)
- Federal Acquisition Intern Coalition (US FAI)
- Fellow of the American Institute of Chemists
- First American Indian Church (Los Angeles, CA)
- For All I Care (band)
- Forced Air Induction Collector (automotive)
- Fournitures Automobiles Industrielles de Châteauroux (French: Automotive Aftermarket Industry Chateauroux; Chateauroux, France)
- Fresh Anointing International Church (New York; est. 2001)
- Fellow of the Australian Institute for Commercial Arbitration
- Fellow of the American Institute of Certified Planners
- Fellow of the Australian Institute of Certified Practising Trainers
- First Article Inspection and Configuration Review
- Fatigue Audit InterDyne (model; trademark of InterDynamics Pty Ltd)
- Federazione Associazioni Imprese Distribuzione (Italian: Federation of Associations of Firms in Commercial Distribution)
- Financial Aid (higher education)
- Fluorescent Assay Infectious Dose
- Fonds d'Aide Internationale au Développement (French: International Development Help Fund; Switzerland)
- Free As in Destitute (xkcd forum)
- French-American Innovation Day (Office for Science and Technology of the French Embassy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also sits on the Board of Trustees of the Makati Business Club and is a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
He is a Fellow of the Advertising Institute (by examination) FAIA, and a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors FICD.
He earned a Doctor of Science degree and a Graduate Diploma in Education from the University of Sydney, and is a Fellow of the Royal Aeronautical Society, a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors, and is a Freeman of the City of London.
He has served as President of the Swiss Australian Chamber of Commerce (1996-1999), is currently a Member of the Royal Australian Chemical Institute, and a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.