A Fellow of the American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA) and the Institute for Urban Design, Walker has been granted the ASLA Design Award, the Institute Honor Award of the American Institute of Architects, Harvard's Centennial Medal, the University of Virginia's Thomas Jefferson Medal, and the International Federation of Landscape Architects's Sir Geoffrey Jellicoe Gold Medal.
What does FASLA stand for?
FASLA stands for Fellow of the American Society of Landscape Architects
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Saffier (airport code; South Africa)
- Frequently Asked Sissy Kiss Questions
- Fas Ligand
- Feet Above Sea Level
- Fellow, Academic Society of London
- Ferranti Air Systems Ltd. (UK)
- Fondation pour l'Animation Socioculturelle Lausannoise (French: Foundation for Socio-Cultural Animation Lausanne; Switzerland)
- Formal Approaches to Slavic Linguistics (Conference)
- Foundstone Attack Scripting Language (computing)
- Fujitsu AMD (Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.) Semiconductor Limited (Japan)
- Factory Advice Service and Labour Institute (Mumbai, India)
- Fabric and Suppliers Linkage Council
- First American Subordinate Lien Outsourcing
- Florida American Sign Language Teacher Association
- Faculty of Applied Science and Mathematics
- Fédération d'Aide à la Santé Mentale (French: Mental Health Aid Federation)
- Fellow of Actuarial Society of Malaysia (Malaysian insurance industry)
- Flat Assembler (computer)
- Foreningen af Studerende Muslimer (Danish: Association of Muslim Students)
- Forward Air Support Munition (US Navy precision munition project)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Judy Byrd Brittenum, associate professor of landscape architecture at the University of Arkansas School of Architecture, recently has been named a fellow of the American Society of Landscape Architects.
He is also a member of the Board of Directors for the Student Conservation Association, a Board Member for the George Wright Society, a conservation organization, and a current fellow of the American Society of Landscape Architects.