COLUMN: BUSINESS PEOPLE Dalin Tang, professor of mathematical sciences and biomedical engineering at Worcester Polytechnic Institute, has been elected a fellow of the American Heart Association.
What does FAHA stand for?
FAHA stands for Fellow of the American Heart Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FAHA
We have 12 other meanings of FAHA in our Acronym Attic
- Follow-Up after Hospitalization (healthcare)
- Foreign Affairs Handbook (US Department of State)
- Forward Airhead
- Friendly and Helpful (Designs, Ltd; UK)
- Fuerza Aerea Hondureña (Honduran Air Force)
- Funky And How
- Funny as Hell
- Fusion Accounting Hub (software)
- Future Attack Helicopter
- Ferulic Acid Hydroxylase 1
- Fellow of the Australian Academy of the Humanities
- Finnish American Heritage Association
- Finnish Amputee Hockey Association (Finland)
- Florida Air Hockey Association
- Florida Association of Homes for the Aging
- Food and Hunger Action Committee (part of Food Justice Coalition)
- Foreningen af Husholdnings-Apparat Forhandlere (Danish: Association of Household Appliance Retailers; Denmark)
- Food and Health Action Plan (UK)
- Fredericksburg Area HIV/AIDS Support Services (Virginia)
- First American Home Buyers Protection
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wagner, senior research scientist for Muscadine Naturals and Fellow of the American Heart Association.
He is a fellow of the American Heart Association and the American College of Nutrition.
He is a member of the Canadian Society for Clinical Investigation, Canadian Atherosclerosis Society and the Canadian Lipoprotein Conference as well as Fellow of the American Heart Association.