Graves is a Fellow of The American College of Physicians and is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
What does FACP stand for?
FACP stands for Fellow of the American College of Physicians
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FACP
We have 24 other meanings of FACP in our Acronym Attic
- Fellow of the American College of Gastroenterology
- Franco-Américaine de Construction d'Outillage à Main (French: French-American Construction of Hand Tools)
- Fujitsu Automatic Computer
- Facility Control (US Navy)
- Field Artillery Concepts and Force Design Study
- Folk Arts Center of New England (Massachusetts)
- Fellow of the American College of Osteopathic Surgeons
- Federal Advisory Council for Occupational Safety and Health
- Filipino American Council of South Texas
- Fellow of the American College of Phlebology
- Fellow of the Association of Credit Professionals (UK)
- Fellow, American College of Prosthodontists
- Field Artillery Command Post
- Fine Arts Chamber Players (Dallas, TX)
- Fire Alarm Control Panel
- Fixed ACPI Description Table
- Forward Air Command Post
- Forward Air Control Party
- Forward Air Control Point
- Forward Air Control Post
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was a fellow of the American College of Physicians.
He is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians (FACP) as well as a Fellow of American Institute of Healthcare Quality (FAIHQ).
He is board-certified in internal medicine and is a fellow of the American College of Physicians.
She is Board certified in internal medicine and a fellow of the American College of Physicians.
A Fellow of the American College of Physicians and a member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, and the Life Extension Foundation, his approach to medicine is integrative - using traditionally-approved methods while recognizing the power of unconventional therapies.
Brooks is a fellow of the American College of Physicians and American Geriatrics Society and serves on the national Board of Directors of the American Geriatrics Society.
She is board-certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology and Medical Oncology, a Fellow of the American College of Physicians and Clinical Assistant Professor of Medicine at Weill Medical College of Cornell University.