Soffer earned his Medical Degree at Ben Gurion University of the Negev and is a member of the American Board of Internal Medicine and Fellow of the American College of Cardiology and The Society for Cardiac Angiography and Interventions.
What does FACC stand for?
FACC stands for Fellow of the American College of Cardiology
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FACC
We have 82 other meanings of FACC in our Acronym Attic
- Funk Amateur Club Basel (German: Radio Amateur Club Basel, Switzerland)
- Florida Accessibility Code for Building Construction
- Fairfield Arts & Convention Center (est. 2007; Fairfield, IA)
- Fairlawn Area Chamber of Commerce (Fairlawn, OH)
- Fanconi's Anemia Complementation Group C (Gene of Fanconi's anemia)
- Fast Adaptive Condition-Based Consensus (algorithm)
- Fast Associated Control Channel
- Feature Attribute Coding Catalog
- Features and Attributes Catalog (part of DIGEST)
- Federal Agency for Culture and Cinematography (Russia)
- Fellow, American College of Chiropractors (designation)
- Fellowship at the Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH)
- Fellowship of the American College of Cardiology
- Filipino American Chamber of Commerce (various locations)
- Filipino-American Community of Colorado (Edgewater, CO)
- Finland Australia Chamber of Commerce (est. 2002)
- Fire Alarm Communication Center
- Fischer Advanced Composite Components AG (Austria)
- Florence Area Chamber of Commerce (Oregon)
- Florida Association of City Clerks, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
Palacios is affiliated with the American Medical Association, the American Heart Association, is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology and is an Associate Professor at Harvard Medical School.
Shechter, a fellow of the American College of Cardiology and the American Heart Association.
He is a fellow of the American College of Cardiology (FACC) as well as a member of numerous professional organizations and advisory boards.
Southren is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology.
The College is a 39,000-member nonprofit medical society and bestows the credential Fellow of the American College of Cardiology upon physicians who meet its stringent qualifications.
He is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology, American College of Physicians, and European Society of Cardiology.
The prestigious lifetime achievement award is one given in recognition of a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology who has made major scientific contributions to the advancement of scientific knowledge in the field of cardiovascular disease.