Boggio holds a Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Windsor, Ontario, he has been a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of British Columbia since 1985 and was awarded the Fellow Chartered Accountant designation for distinguished service to the accounting profession and the community in 2007.
What does FCA stand for?
FCA stands for Fellow Chartered Accountant (various nations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCA
We have 336 other meanings of FCA in our Acronym Attic
- Farmers Cooperative Association (various locations)
- Fast Correlation Attack
- Federació Catalana d'Atletisme (Catalan)
- Federación Cinológica Argentina (Brasil)
- Federal Communications Act of 1996
- Federal Court of Australia
- Fédération des Enseignes du Commerce Associé (French trade association)
- Federation of Canadian Archers
- Federation of Canadian Artists
- Federation of Commodity Associations
- Fellow of the Conference of Consulting Actuaries
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- Fenway Civic Association
- Ferengi Commerce Authority (Star Trek)
- Ferrari Club Australia
- Ferrari Club of America
- Ferraro Choi and Associates (architecture firm; Hawaii)
- Ferrovia Centro Atlantica (Portuguese: Central Atlantic Railroad; Brazil)
- Festival Choral Académique (French: Academic Choral Festival)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LeClair is a Fellow Chartered Accountant with the Institute of Chartered Accountants of British Columbia and the former Chief Executive Officer of Crew Gold Corporation ("Crew Gold").
It is no coincidence and we are indeed fortunate to have in our management team Michael Gilbey, who is a senior examiner with a leading industry examination body and a chartered financial planner, as well as Huw Thomas, who is a fellow chartered accountant.
A visionary entrepreneur, a Fellow Chartered Accountant and Fellow Company Secretary, Dr.
Jordan is a Fellow Chartered Accountant in Ireland.
Tower, a Fellow Chartered Accountant, joined Nova Scotia Power in 1997 and has held senior positions in the company in Corporate Finance and Operations, including Controller and Vice President of Customer Operations.
Colter holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Business Administration (Honours) from the Ivey School of Business, University of Western Ontario and is a Fellow Chartered Accountant.
He received his Fellow Chartered Accountant (FCA) designation from the Ordre des comptables agrees du Quebec in 1992.