The research was made possible by funding from The Horse Trust and the support of the Fell Pony Society and the Dales Pony Society.
What does FPS stand for?
FPS stands for Fell Pony Society (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FPS
We have 315 other meanings of FPS in our Acronym Attic
- Federal Protective Service
- Federal Public Service (Belgium and Canada)
- Federal-Provincial Subcommittee (Canada)
- Federalnaya Pogranichnaya Sluzhba (Russian: Federal Border Service)
- Fédération de Paintball Sportif (French)
- Fédération des Praticiens de Santé (French: Federation of Health Practitioners)
- Federation of Piling Specialists (UK)
- Fédération Professionnelle des Entreprises du Sport et des Loisirs (French: Professional Federation of Enterprises of Sport and Recreation)
- Federation Provisioning System
- Feet Per Second
- Fellow of the Pharmaceutical Society of Australia
- Fellow of the Philological Society
- Feminine Personal Spray (health care and pharmacy)
- Fengshan Primary School (Singapore)
- Fernvale Primary School
- Ferrari Piston Service
- Fiber Placement System
- Fiber Protection System
- Fictional-Person Slash (fanfiction)
- Fiducian Portfolio Services
Samples in periodicals archive:
Margaret Raines, a friend of the Wilsons and vice chairwoman of the Fell Pony Society, says: "They are very much twins and do everything together, just like human twins.
The Fell Pony Society Performance Trials will be on September 24 from 9am at Linnel (CORR) Wood, near Hexham.