home of the Cornell Feline Health Center, which educates the public about felines and their health.
What does FHC stand for?
FHC stands for Feline Health Center (Cornell University)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FHC
We have 87 other meanings of FHC in our Acronym Attic
- Finite Heat Bath Theory
- First Herring Brook Watershed Initiative
- Fabric Home Care
- Faculté des Hydracarbures et de la Chimie (French: Faculty of Chemistry and Hydrocarbons; Algeria)
- Fair Housing Center (various locations)
- Fair Housing Continuum, Inc.
- Faith, Hope and Charity
- Familial Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Family History Center
- Fantastic Hair Company
- Feline Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
- Fellowship of Heathen Chemistc (club of chemistry students at East Central HS in Tulsa, OK)
- Fernando Henrique Cardoso (President of Brazil, 1994-2002)
- Ferritin Heavy Chain
- Field Hockey Canada (governing body)
- Final Handling Code
- Financial Health Check
- Financial Holding Company
- Fire Hose Cabinet
- First Holy Communion
Samples in periodicals archive:
Attendees were led by AAFP and represented more than 30 leading organizations and companies including the American Animal Hospital Association, the American Veterinary Medical Association, the Cornell Feline Health Center, Morris Animal Foundation, Winn Feline Foundation and the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals.
Norsworthy, DVM, DABPV, owner of Alamo Feline Health Center in San Antonio, Texas.