To the Editor: Feline coronaviruses (FCoVs) occur as 2 pathotypes, feline infectious peritonitis virus (FIPV) and feline enteric coronavirus (FECV).
What does FECV stand for?
FECV stands for Feline Enteric Coronavirus
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FECV
We have 1 other meaning of FECV in our Acronym Attic
- Further Education Chaplain Training
- Field Effect Cathode Transferred-Electron Device
- Federation of European Cities' Tourist Offices
- Federação dos Sindicatos dos Transportes e Comunicações (Portuguese: Transportation and Communications Trade Union Federation)
- Federation of European Connective Tissue Societies
- Fédération Européenne du Cheval de Trait pour la Promotion de Son Utilisation (French: European Federation of Horse Trait for the Promotion of Its Use; Luxembourg)
- Federal Employees Credit Union (Iowa)
- Ficha Estadistica Codificada Uniforme (Spanish: Uniform Codified Statistical Factsheet; Chile)
- First Educators Credit Union (Alabama and Texas)
- Fabrication Édition Communication Vidéotex (French: Manufacturing Videotex Communication Edition)
- Forests with Exceptional Conservation Value
- Foundation Eye Care Worldwide
- Fundación Española para la Ciencia y la Tecnología (Spanish: Spanish Foundation for Science and Technology)
- Fachverband Elektronik Design (Professional Electronic Design Association)
- Facilities Engineering Division
- Faculty Expertise Database (various schools)
- Faculty of Education (various locations)
- Far East District (Corps of Engineers, US Army)
- Far End Device (3M)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Risk factors for feline infectious peritonitis among cats in multiple-cat environments with endemic feline enteric coronavirus.
Together with porcine Transmissible gastroenteritis virus (TGEV), canine coronavirus, and human coronavirus 229E (HCV), the feline coronaviruses form a separate cluster within, the genus Coronavirus, including Feline enteric coronavirus, and FIPV (26).