Betty Diamond of The Feinstein Institute for Medical Research and Albert Einstein College of Medicine in NY provided data disputing widely-held assumption about minorities and clinical research.
What does FIMR stand for?
FIMR stands for Feinstein Institute for Medical Research (Manhasset, New York)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FIMR
We have 5 other meanings of FIMR in our Acronym Attic
- Festival Internacional de Marionetas do Porto (Portuguese: Porto International Puppet Festival; Porto, Portugal)
- Fiji Island Mermaid Press (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Fire Island to Montauk Point (reformulation study; US Army Corps of Engineers; New York)
- First Industrial Master Plan (est. 1994; Malaysia)
- Foot in Mouth Players (Cold Springs, NY)
- Fundación Instituto de Mejoramiento Profesional (Spanish: Institute of Professional Improvement Foundation)
- Fondo Integrativo Multiservizi Proprietari Edilizi (Italian: Fund of Integrative Mutli-Business Owners; Rome)
- Federación de Instituciones Mexicanas Particulares de Educación Superior (Mexican Federation of Private Institutions of Higher Education)
- Fondation des Ingénieurs Municipaux du Québec (French: Municipal Engineers Foundation of Quebec; Quebec, Canada)
- Center for Finance, Investment Management and Research
- Fetal Infant Mortality Review
- Finnish Institute of Marine Research
- Fonds sur l'Infrastructure Municipale Rurale (French: Municipal Rural Infrastructure Fund; Canada)
- Foundation for International Medical Relief of Children
- Federation of International Mouse Resources
- Fetal Infant Mortality Review Team
- Facilities Information Management System (DOE)
- Facilities Integrity Management Strategy
- Faculty of Informatics and Mathematical Sciences (Queen Mary and Westfield College, London, England)
- Faculty of Information and Media Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kevin Foskett, PhD, professor of Physiology at the Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, and colleagues from the Monell Chemical Senses Center, the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research, and others, have described how ATP release is key to this sensory information path.
Kevin Foskett, PhD, professor of Physiology at the Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania, and colleagues from the Monell Chemical Senses Center, the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research, and others, describe in Nature how ATP release is key to this sensory information path.
In early October, the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research, research branch of the North Shore-LIJ Health System, hosted the international Merinoff Symposium 2010: SEPSIS, which addressed key issues from scientific, medical, communications, and policy perspectives.
The NINDS grants will provide a five-year investment totaling more than $16 million for Emory University in Atlanta and the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research in Manhasset, N.
Talan, a science writer at the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research, covered neuroscience for Newsday for over twenty years.
Betty Diamond, head of the Center for Autoimmune Diseases at the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research, Manhassett, N.
David Eidelberg, director of the Center for Neurosciences, and his colleagues at the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research at the North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System in Manhasset, New York, studied 47 Parkinson's disease (PD) patients (31 men and 16 women) using (18) fluorodeoxyglu-cose PET imaging to identify metabolic patterns associated with cognitive function in PD.