The vessel, which is totally self-sufficient to perform retrofits on structures in less than 90 feet of seawater, performs the retrofits using Deepwater's RetroLink system.
What does FSW stand for?
FSW stands for Feet of Seawater (diving)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FSW
We have 56 other meanings of FSW in our Acronym Attic
- Faculty of Social Work (various universities)
- Family Services of Westchester (Yorkers, NY)
- Family Services Working (to Strengthen our Communities; Bridgeport, CT)
- Family Support Worker
- Fantasy Sports Wire
- Faso Airways - Burkina Faso (ICAO code)
- Fat Spanish Waiter
- Federal Screw Works (St. Clair Shores, MI automotive fastener supplier)
- Federal Skilled Worker (various locations)
- Federated Social Web (social networking)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The repetitive diving encompassed 3 consecutive days, with each diving day involving four bounce dives on air (descent to 60 feet of seawater (fsw), hold 2 minutes, ascent to surface, hold 1 minute, and repeat).
These units are being built to meet increased market demand around the world for ROVs capable of working in water depths greater than 1,000 feet of seawater (fsw) and in severe weather conditions, such as those encountered in the North Sea.
2 million barrels and will be equipped with a 12-point spread mooring system for installation in about 600 feet of seawater (fsw) at the Zafiro field, Block B, offshore the West African nation of Equatorial Guinea.
NYSE: OII) today reported that early this morning the Ocean Developer was lost at sea in approximately 10,800 feet of seawater off the West Coast of Africa.