Competition secretary Bob Trees said: "The match should go ahead, because although there could be up to two feet of fresh water in the river, the forecast is not bad.
What does FFW stand for?
FFW stands for Feet of Fresh Water (diving)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FFW
We have 38 other meanings of FFW in our Acronym Attic
- Freedom Force Vs. the Third Reich (video game; trademark Irrational Games)
- Federation Francaise de Vol À Voile (France)
- Failure Free Warranty
- Fantasy Football Weekly
- Fashion Forward
- Fast Forward
- Fat Free Weight
- Federal Field Workgroup
- Federation of Free Workers (Philippines)
- Feet for Walking (podiatry project)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At a minimum, Bromberg says, the Jordan should have 10 billion cubic feet of fresh water flowing between its hallowed banks.
Forty percent of the Arctic ice cap has melted in the past four decades, dramatically changing the salinity of the North Atlantic Ocean by dumping the equivalent of twenty feet of fresh water into the sea.