Located in the southern governorate of Bahrain, at a height of 440 feet above mean sea level, it is the highest point in the country.
What does FAMSL stand for?
FAMSL stands for Feet Above Mean Sea Level
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Fund Administrator's Management System (JBM Computer Consultants, Inc.)
- Fuels Automated Management System - Air Force
- Fuels Automated Management System - Base
- Fuels Automated Management System - Command
- Family And Marriage Society of South Africa
- Funeral And Memorial Societies Association
- Funeral and Memorial Society of America
- Fine Arts Museums of San Francisco
- Foundation for the Advancement of Mesoamerican Studies, Inc.
- Family of Simulations
- Federation of American Musicians, Singers, and Performing Artists
- Factory Authorized Medical Scope Repair (Florida)
- Florida Association for Medical Staff Services
- Federation of Australian Muslim Students and Youth
- Face Amount (debt instrument)
- Family Actual Means Test (Australia)
- Fatty Acid Methyltransferase (bacteria)
- Fédération des Associations de Musique Traditionnelle (French: Federation of Associations of Traditional Music)
- Finolex Academy of Management and Technology (Mumbai University)
- Florida Association for Music Therapy (est. 1979)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tarbela Lake spreads over an area of 259 square kilometres, with maximum elevation of 1550 feet above mean sea level.
The pass, which is situated 13,500 feet above mean sea level is known as the gateway to the Lahaul Valley and has been closed to traffic since November 9 due to heavy snowfall.
Lava Lament A CH-53D Sea Stallion with a full load of troops on board was conducting insertion missions from an Army airfield to a landing zone in a lava field 6,560 feet above mean sea level.
With wind gusts of up to 90 miles per hour and water surges eight-and-one-half feet above mean sea level, New York's transportation infrastructure sputtered to a halt.
The System operates at an altitude of 3,500 feet above mean sea level, uses commercial off-the-shelf handsets, provides coverage to a 70-mile radius, and can service 50,000 to 80,000 users, depending on bandwidth availability, antennae configurations, and the particular wireless communication protocol.
The lake will be lowered 3 feet, from 396 feet above mean sea level to 393 feet above mean sea level.
The new facility will rise to 1,142 feet above mean sea level, and tests indicate it will provide signal coverage equal to 97-98% of the coverage from atop the World Trade Center, according to the Dursts.