April 27 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Kewaunee Power Station was manually shut down Wednesday night after a feedwater pump on the non- nuclear side of the station shut off.
What does FWP stand for?
FWP stands for Feedwater Pump (nuclear industry)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FWP
We have 113 other meanings of FWP in our Acronym Attic
- Friends of Windsor Open Space (UK)
- Freaking Waste of Time (polite form)
- Freaking Waste of Time and Money (polite form)
- Fort Wayne Obedience Training Club (Fort Wayne, IN)
- Factory Wholesale Price (sales)
- Fair Wage Policy (Canada)
- Family Welfare Program (various locations)
- Fast Willie Parker (NFL player)
- Federal Wildlife Preserve
- Federal Women's Program
- Fellner Wratzfeld Partner (German law firm)
- Fiber Wavelength Packet (IEEE)
- Fiberworld Product (Nortel)
- Field Weakening Point
- Field Work Proposal
- Final White Paper
- Final Work Plan (various organizations)
- Finnish Wartburg Protectors (Finnish car club)
- First World Problem
- Fish, Wildlife, and Parks (Montana agency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Operators may not be able to start the auxiliary feedwater pump.
The agreement will cover seven types of pump, including auxiliary feedwater pumps and component cooling water pumps, MHI said.
Order summary Customer East Delta Electricity Production Company (EDEPC Incorporated) Plant Name El Ain El Sokhna Supercritical Thermal Power Plant (Unit 1 &2 2x650MW) Location Suez, Arab Republic of Egypt Scope Manufacture and delivery of boiler feedwater booster pumps (4), boiler feedwater pumps (4), startup boiler feedwater pumps (2), circulating water pumps (4), circulating water dilution pumps (2), condensate pumps (6), closed cooling water pumps (4), service water pumps (4), desalination sea water feed pumps (2), and supervisor for installation and commissioning Order placed November 2010 Scheduled delivery December 2012 Scheduled start of operations 2015 Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.
The loss of the feedwater pump caused the water level in the Unit 1 reactor to drop initiating a full shutdown of the unit at 12:53 a.
GHP installed the Timken's StatusCheck([R]) system in October 2008 to monitor three boiler feedwater pumps and associated motors that operate the turbines.
The refueling outage was particularly significant for Brunswick since several major pieces of equipment -- the high-pressure turbine, a high- pressure feedwater heater, both reactor feedwater pump turbines and controls, and power range instrumentation -- were replaced to support Unit 2's extended power uprate project.
com) electronic control systems for the main turbines and feedwater pump turbines on both units at the Cook Nuclear Plant in Bridgman, Michigan.