An estimated 25%-45% of children with ASD have feeding problems, and an estimated 10% have severe feeding problems that lead to failure to thrive or feeding tube dependency.
What does FTD stand for?
FTD stands for Feeding Tube Dependency
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FTD
We have 97 other meanings of FTD in our Acronym Attic
- Fulton Teachers' Credit Union (Tampa, FL)
- Federación de Tenis de la Comunidad Valenciana (Spanish tennis club)
- For The Canadian Wrestling Fan
- Facilitated Transit Document (international relations)
- Failure to Deliver (stock market, short selling)
- Failure Transition Distance
- Fast Track Delivery
- Fastest Time of the Day (auto racing)
- Fear the Deer
- Federal Tax Deposit
- Field Technical Demonstration
- Field Test Demonstration
- Field Test Display
- Field Training Detachment
- Fight to Death
- File Transfer Date
- File Type Doctor (software for Windows Vista)
- Fill Thread Database (newsgroups)
- Financial Times Deutschland (German sister newspaper of the Financial Times)
- Financial Transaction Database